OSI's

Birgitt Bolton birgitt at worldchat.com
Fri Apr 4 05:47:27 PST 1997

Connie, while I heard your comments challenging OSI in Seattle, and I know
that making sure that we grow well together is critical, I would like to
note that the good folks there have been doing LOTS to make sure that our
together growth comes along well. The website is being reworked, they
understood easily that both OSI's needed to be in the ad, and there is
constant communication to keep working at this.

We are all going to screw up in this because we are trying to grow
organization differently. All of us will make mistakes. It is not that we
make them, but how we work at fixing them that is critical here.And I think
the two OSI's are doing that well together.

Birgitt (Canada)