Related Sites

John Abbe johnca at cgl.org
Wed Apr 30 14:50:22 PDT 1997

>I have just spent some time in the OSI page and was excited to click on
>the "related sites" button and to find an "archives" page . . . but it
>is apparently now dead . . . the other 31 sites listed were either
>scientific "Space" sites or environmental "open space" pages. Are there
>other sites that practitioners have put on the web? If so, how could we
>list those instead of going to the "Metasearch" which returns so many
>irrelevant sites? I don't know of any other sites but will search around
>a bit and see if I can turn up a few . . . maybe even a couple of
>"organizational transformation sites" . . . I only post this here to see
>if anyone else here might know of additional sites :)

There's the Center for Group Learning site:

http://www.cgl.org/

We also have pointers to some organizational development/transformation
sites, a report on the Public Involvement Network's experience with Open
Space, and of course lots and lots of other group theories, practices and
applications.

http://www.cgl.org/OtherGrpResources.html

I think we're already listed on the OSI pages somewhere.

Peace,
__John

 --
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.               _. _. |
The part is greater than its role in the whole. --Tom Atlee  (_ (_| /