marketing

barry barryo at rsirentals.com
Thu Apr 3 15:27:03 PST 1997

hmmmm . . . "moderating role" for the archives? I'm not sure I
understand the position but would be happy to explore it. Perhaps I'm
further "behinder" than I imagined. What I mentioned in my post would
not be a listserve but a page on the homesite (OSI) that would
automatically archive every message and make it all available instantly
to all users. I don't know the "investment" that Murli has in this thing
and perhaps I am just rocking the boat too much suggesting this . . .
but it would mean a tremendous contribution to the website making it
entirely interactive - bringing members to the site daily instead of
delivering the messages to them through a listserve . . . having used
both extensively, I really enjoy the interactive homesite more because I
can book-mark that actual page and get right to the juice.

Now! Marketing! What do you need wrt that mailing? Let me know . . . I
suddenly have a bit more time available as I have just stepped out of a
business partnership that had been absorbing a lot of time.

I'll see what I can rustle up in the way of archives from Murli so I'm
not groping in the dark - what you are getting now is "blind
intelligence."

I think you guys have done a lot of work!!!

Thanks and c-u soon.