Next Generation

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Sep 13 23:37:43 PDT 2006

Holger, i think what is needed now :  is more and more discussions,
connections, questions, answers,
dialogue, getting together, so on.....and the technology gives us this
opportunity.

we just need to break the barriers from person to person and start
communicating.

ost is the best method for that with minimum intervention to human contact.
its simplicity increases the probability and chances of people coming
together, meeting and
cooperating for change.

or maybe only when humans meet each other, minds get closer, the broken
world ( as you say)
gets repaired...and ost is a very powerful tool for that.

funda