FW: Message Stopped by Temasek Polytechnic's Mail Gateway : Block Common & Mild Profanity

Nancy Weatherhead newresolve at eastlink.ca
Mon Sep 4 09:45:11 PDT 2006

Wow, not that I am a supporter of profanity, but as this is from a user list
which I have subscribed to which is most definitely not a profane user list
but working towards peace and community, I am incredibly surprised to
receive this message from an unknown site blocking an email with the word
'bullshit'.  Again, I can only say 'Wow'!