Can you help?

Diana Larsen dlarsen at futureworksconsulting.com
Mon Oct 23 12:37:54 PDT 2006

hi Joanna,

Where are you located in Canada?

It's not in Canada, and it's not that soon, but we have a two-day OS
coming up in Portland, Oregon, at the end of January. We expect
100-150 people to attend. If you don't find something closer or
sooner or bigger, ;-) I'd be happy to talk with you about helping out
here.

Diana

Diana Larsen
503-288-3550 www.futureworksconsulting.com
co-author, "Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great!" (2006)

"Agile Retrspectives: Making Good Teams Great!" PUBLIC workshop, Nov.
20-21.  Vancouver, B.C. CANADA
http://www.spcspringboard.com/index.htm

"Secrets of Agile Teamwork: Beyond Technical Skills"  PUBLIC
workshop, Dec. 5-7, 2006.
Register now http://www.futureworksconsulting.com/events.html