Robert's in the midst of Open Space

Nancy Weatherhead newresolve at eastlink.ca
Sat Nov 11 04:41:21 PST 2006

Hi Justin,

I have been a part of OST events where a form of 'voting' or convergence has
been a part of the process. once all topics are in, then those present are
invited to prioritize those things that are most urgent to be moved forward.
This is slightly different from a process where you are voting for a
specific purpose.  I agree with Chris that the two processes are very
different.  The time frame is also very tight.  I would hesitate in
including a vote in Open Space. this would most like have the opposite
effect to your desire to talk about local issues and get support for various
projects which, as you have noted, is ideal for Open Space.

I too am curious to see what others may think and what you might come up
with.

Thanks,

Nancy

  _____