WG: quick help

Visuelle Protokolle mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
Wed Nov 29 01:35:30 PST 2006

dear friends of this net,

4 weeks ago I sent you this mail:

a client is going to restructure a department with thousends of employees. To spred the new structure he will hold meetings with the senior management, using a metaphorical picture story, which we will create.

To find the right metaphor for this picture story we have a meeting next week, of 4-5 hours. Who can help with a method to find the fitting metaphor?

Now I want to tell you, that the meeting was postoned, because of big trouble in the company, and may be even canceled.

But what was more important: your reaction really touched me! I got mails and phone calls with so beautiful ideas, and I felt what it means to belong to a net of friends. And your answers gave me a new look at our service.

Thank you all, who responded to me, and everybody can be encouraged to ask for help, there are people out there who can give it!

Reinhard

VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE
Kuchenmüller & Stifel

tel +39-0566-88 929