language dialogue groups

can uludag canuludag at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 07:54:54 PST 2006

Hello List :-)

In Istanbul, with a couple of friends performing on music and visual arts,
we are opening a small culture and art center. We will also have a space for
open space meetings for groups upto 15-20 people.

Can Ost be used for a dialogue group for practising a language? This seems
exciting to us, a dialogue group discussing a burning issue with OST, using
the language they learn. Is there be any examples? thnks:-)

Can Uludag

Spam filtresi ile virüslere karsi en güvenilir koruma, MSN PC Koruma'dan
geçer. http://www.msn.com.tr/security/