OSLIST Digest - 7 Nov 2006 to 8 Nov 2006 (#2006-296)

Esther Ewing ewingchange at aol.com
Wed Nov 8 23:17:26 PST 2006

 Greetings all OS-ers in Turkey, I am in Istanbul until the 17th and would be very interested in meeting OS-ers if you are interested in meeting me. My name is Esther Ewing and I am here except for Saturday and Sunday over the next week and a half. Please email me off list if you would like to meet.

Blessings
Esther Ewing